Double Parrot Cage - Small - 64" x 32" x 76"
- Non-toxic, durable and safe powder coated finish
- 2 Entry doors
- Includes outside feeder doors
- Four stainless steel bowls (1/2" spacing has 6 SS bowls and front drop down platforms)
- Removable Center Divider
- 1" and 1/2" bar spacing for large and small birds
- Easy bolt together panels for easy assembly
- Ideal for medium parrots such as Eclectus, Amazons, African Greys, large conures, Small Cockatoos, and mini macaws.
These double cages are wonderful housing alternatives for those who do not have room for walk in aviaries. Recommendations for this cage are for the center divider to be removed and the cage be used as one large enclosure. Why have the divider then? We find it's a great tool for breeders, who can isolate breeding pairs on one side or the other to safely clean, change perches, and rotate toys within the enclosure. This logic also applies to cage aggressive birds, boarding facilities, and those couples who own a bird that is bonded to one person, but aggressive to another. The bird can be "shifted" to one side or another for safe cage maintenance. The divider is also a helpful tool for slowly introducing those birds that like to play together, but we do not fully trust to cohabitate without supervision. Plexiglas can also be added to the divider panel to make a 'solid' clear divider where toe biting is a concern. Double cages, when used as a single enclosure, give parrots the room to move in the most important orientation - horizontally! One last note: This double cage has a depth of 32" which makes it a wonderful choice for rolling through doorways or being in more narrow rooms; however, if possible, large macaws would benefit from being housed in the large double cage with a 40" depth as their long tails appreciate the extra space.